New Learner’s Grammar and Composition is a well-graded series of eight books which guides young learners through the fundamentals of English language. The series aims to develop grammar skills and competencies, improve the learner’s interpersonal communication skills, offer tasks drawn from the learner’s immediate environment, ensure active participation of learners and present relatable and creative comprehension and composition tasks.
- More practice exercises and writing space
- End-of-chapter Activities to make learning fun
- Tip and Remember boxes to help recapitulate and understand
- Test Papers for regular assessment
- Common Errors section to address commonly made mistakes
- Reference section as an extension of some grammar topics