Inspire Computing is the new course for the iPrimary (5-11) and iLowerSecondary (11-14) Computing curricula and the English National Curriculum.
More than just a syllabus, this course supports you with delivering the Computing curricula requirements with comprehensive lesson plans, teacher guides and a range of student resources.
- Ensures you are covering all the requirements of the Computing curricula, rather than just the common ICT topics.
- Equips students with computational thinking, language and skills that support progression to further study in a range of subjects – including International GCSE or UK GCSE.
- Developed in conjunction with leading education and industry experts to ensure that the skills being developed are completely up-to-date and relevant for todays’ digital native learner and computing technologies.
- Ideal for subject and non-subject specialist with a topic-based approach structure and a well-supported progression route from ages 5 to 14.
- Also available as a standalone subscription.